Looking for roofing repair and restoration services? You’re in the right place.
We’re a team of roofing experts and contractors that have been serving your fellow Sydneysiders and their homes for over 20 years. We know that a roof that leaks, lets mould in and/or loses its shape over time can cost tens of thousands of dollars to replace – not to mention the price of replacing your items and restoring your home (in certain cases).
That’s why we take our job so seriously, offering a 10-year warranty on all our products and services – and up to 35 years of warranty on some of our specific offers. In addition to working in the Sydney area, we also operate in Penrith, Blacktown and other cities around Sydney. Our teams are equipped and trained to travel, so no matter where you need the best roofing services in the area, let us know – and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote.
3 Reasons to Restore and Repair Your Roof Today
If you don’t have gutters (that go around your roof) and downpipes (that go from the roof to ground level) yet, you may be wondering whether you need them. The truth is, Australia doesn’t get as much rain as many other parts of the world – and you may feel that you don’t need guttering services if you live in, say, Penrith.
There is some truth to that. Places with less rain aren’t as reliant on gutters. Having said that, the purpose of gutters and downpipes is to funnel water to a downspout on the ground – and away from your home’s foundation. In that sense, it doesn’t matter how much rain you get. What matters is that it doesn’t end up in the ground and concrete underneath you, being a danger to your house.
To that end, Australian homes actually need gutters more than you might think. A lot of the soil in our country is dry and sandy, meaning it’s inferior at holding water. This means gutters are even more important than they would be in a moderate climate. This is especially true if you live in an elevated area where there’s more rainfall; guttering in the Blue Mountains area west of Sydney, for example, is more important than it would be in a low-laying city!
Our 6-Step Process
We have a 6-step process for fixing roofs. Here it is, starting with…
- We start by identifying and removing any broken tiles and capping – and, where necessary, covering the areas left by them with temporary moisture-resistant solutions.
- Once that’s done, we use our high-pressure water blasters to remove all the dirt, debris and dust on top of your roof and from inside your pipes and gutters. This helps us prepare your home for a thorough clean – and an eventual top-notch repair.
- In stage 3, we repair the “capping mortar” known as cement bedding. This is the “lowermost” part of your roof – and it’s important that it has no cracks or breaks if our services are to measure up to their 10-year warranty.
- After we repair your capping mortar, we go to work on the entire roof, covering it with a first layer of coloured membrane coat using Dulux AcraTex. This first go-around is very important, because it’s the literal foundation for everything else we do with your roof afterwards.
- Step five is applying the successive coats. The final coat is a particularly important part of roofing, because it covers and protects all the underlying ones as well as the bedding – so we always put our best people on the job.
- Once everything is dry, we thoroughly inspect the roof and test it for leaks, cracks and breaks. We don’t stop until we’ve ensured that a perfect job was done – because your long-term satisfaction is what matters to us more than anything else.
If you have any questions about our process, or would like us to add to it in your case, call us now to find out more – and get any questions you may have answered immediately.
Should You Restore Your Roof Today?
Are you considering whether you should restore your roof or not? That’s already a good sign that you need to get some work done.
Are you worried about having enough money to pay for the products and workmanship necessary to fix up your roof? Another good sign that you should repair your roofing; after all, the price of preventing a problem, is considerably lower than fixing one.
But if you still do have some questions, and are feeling unsure whether you need our roofing services or not, do give us a call. We’ll give you a no-strings attached quote and the best advice that we can, because we want your home to look (and feel) great for the long haul!